Solid State Drive Upgrade Service
We can replace your old hard drive (which stores your files, music, pictures, etc...) in your laptop or desktop computer with a new type of drive called a Solid State Drive (SSD).
Benefits of a new Solid State Drive (SSD):
- These SSDs have no moving parts in them, unlike the older tech in hard drives
- They use much less power, generate less heat, and retrieve data 10-15 times faster than the older hard drive tech
- SSDs generally have a much longer lifespan than older-style hard drives
- The overall performance boost on even an older computer is just incredible!
- The average boot-up time for a computer with a SSD is about 20 seconds (instead of between 1 minute and a hundred years on older hard drives)
- Everything you do on the computer is faster, from boot-up/shutdown, to opening programs, to transferring files, even browsing the Internet can be sped up (since the browser can work faster)
Price for this package:
- New 240GB SSD (market price, usually around $50)
- Install Windows 10 or MacOS $110
- Transfer files from old drive to new SSD $FREE
- Install various programs, tweak the operating system, install all updates $FREE!
- The total cost for this package is usually about $200, which can be significantly less than the cost of a new computer, while offering you computer speeds that are better than you've ever seen! However right now, the price of SSDs is dropping, making the total cost of the SSD upgrade package only $160!
The end result is a computer that will run better than it did even when it was brand new.
To Schedule an Appointment: