Solid State Drive Upgrade Service
We can replace your old hard drive (which stores your files, music, pictures, etc...) in your laptop or desktop computer with a new type of drive called a Solid State Drive (SSD).
Benefits of a new Solid State Drive (SSD):
- These SSDs have no moving parts in them, unlike the older tech in hard drives
- They use much less power, generate less heat, and retrieve data 10-15 times faster than the older hard drive tech
- SSDs generally have a much longer lifespan than older-style hard drives
- The overall performance boost on even an older computer is just incredible!
- The average boot-up time for a computer with a SSD is about 20 seconds (instead of between 1 minute and a hundred years on older hard drives)
- Everything you do on the computer is faster, from boot-up/shutdown, to opening programs, to transferring files, even browsing the Internet can be sped up (since the browser can work faster)
Price for this package:
- New SSD (market price, usually around $80)
- Install Windows 10 or MacOS $120
- Transfer files from old drive to new SSD $FREE
- Install various programs, tweak the operating system, install all updates $FREE!
- The total cost for this package is about $200, which can be significantly less than the cost of a new computer, while offering you computer speeds that are better than you've ever seen!
The end result is a computer that will run better than it did even when it was brand new.
To Schedule an Appointment:
Call Joseph in the Colorado Springs area at 719-623-5196
Or see below for more information: